Mrs. Lozano's Home Page
NAME: Kristina Lozano
COURSES: Spanish I, Native Speakers
I am so excited to be a part of the Creekside Park Junior High community! You can read more about how my path led me to be a Spanish language teacher in the "About Me" page found to the right. The Spanish language and culture are an intricate part of my daily life and I cannot wait to share it with my students. Language learners have the key to unlocking new worlds and enriching their lives in a very unique way.
- Be on time and prepared for learning
- Be polite and respectful
- Be responsible
- Be open-minded (Language learning is a new adventure!)
Classroom Supply List:
- Spiral notebook (Students may leave this in class.)
- 3 colored pens (ex. blue, black, red)
- EXPO marker for individual use (small dry erase board optional)
- 3 x 5 index cards
- Any of the following: crayons, markers or colored pencils
I am looking forward to an amazing year of language and cultural learning!
Need access to Schoology? Link to schoology
Want to check your grades? Home Access Center click here
OPEN HOUSE -- WEDNESDAY, SEPT 22
Please click on your student's specific class to the right to find information concerning the event if you are unable to attend. Thanks!
Favor de hacer clic en el curso de su estudiante para información sobre la clase si usted no puede asistir al evento. Encontrará las opciones al lado derecho de la pantalla. Gracias.