Creekside Park Junior High Registration Information
To see if you are zoned to Creekside Park Junior High (Click Here)
Complete Online Registration (Required): Click Here
Call or email to make a registration appointment at Creekside Park JH (you must have an appointment):
Elizabth Frable, Registar
Bring the following documentation to the appointment:
- Online Confirmation Number
- Proof of Residence
- Current Residents (Must be in the name of the person with legal responsibility for the child)
- Current utility bill (light, gas or water)
- Lease Agreement
- Student(s) must be listed as an occupant on an apartment lease
- An agreement between individuals requires both notarized signature
- Closing documents on new home
- Affidavit of Residence*
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are new to TISD and are residing with family or friends, you MUST obtain an Affidavit of Residence. Please call 281-357-3100 ext.2062 to schedule an appointment with Administrative Services, located at Central Office, 310 South Cherry Street, Tomball, Texas. We will not be able to register your child until you are given an Affidavit of Residence.
- Future Residents
- Letter from Home Builder*
- Signed Lease Agreement with move-in date indicated*
- *Move-in date must occur within 6 weeks of the student starting school. Move-ins occurring beyond 6-weeks after the student starts school must be approved by Administrative Services in the Central Administration Office.
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card (not required)
- Child's Immunization Records
- Withdrawal Form or Report Card from previous school
- Guardian Photo ID/Driver's License/Passport
Other school records that are helpful, include: test scores, Special Ed records, 504 records, or GT documentation.
Not a resident?
You will need to apply for an Affidavit of Residence:
- Fill out the online "Affidavit and Transfer" application: Click Here. Use the same username and password as you used for the online enrollment.
- Call the Affidavit Office for an appointment (Required): 281-357-3100 ext.2062
Take to Appointment:
- Student's Original Birth Certificate. Copies will not be accepted.
- Resident must accompany the non-resident to appointment
- Resident and non-resident must both provide an acceptable picture ID
- Resident must provide current utility bill for the shared residence.
- Resident must sign legal document stating that non-resident is living with them. Falsifying this document is punishable by law.