Skip To Main Content
Creekside Park Junior High


If you need to report that your student has tested positive for COVID-19, please fill out our online COVID Reporting form for Students 2022-2023
Contact Nurse SarahBeth:
office: 281-357-3282 x4812
fax: 281-357-3283
What I'm seeing in the clinic (Sept '22):
  • colds (runny nose, cough, sore/scratchy throat)
We need new medication paperwork for every school year!
Don't forget to book those appointments with your doctor for over the summer. Make sure all paperwork is filled out, prescriptions are refilled, and immunizations are up to date! Any paperwork completed during Summer 2022 will be honored for the entirety of the 22-23 school year. 
What paperwork will I need? PDFs of our forms can be found in the right hand banner. Email me with your student's specific health condition and I can send you the correct forms. 
Medication Policy
Please complete the Medication Authorization Form for the school nurse to administer medication during school hours.
Medication must be dropped off by a parent or guardian. Medication CANNOT be transported by a student to or from school. 
IF it is a PRESCRIPTION medication and/or an OTC given 10 or more consecutive days, your doctor must complete and sign the middle section titled: "PHYSICIANS: PLEASE WRITE ORDER FOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION" AND a parent/guardian must sign the lowest boxes. 
IF it is an OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) medication, only a parent must sign. 
Please note these important points: 
  • Only Health Care Providers with Prescription Authority in Texas can prescribe medications and treatments.
  • The following medications require an order from a Health Provider with Prescribing Authority in Texas include:
    • All prescription medication
    • Non-prescription medication given more than 10 consecutive days
    • Non-prescription medication when dosage is more than dosage on container
  • Changes in the administration of prescription drugs including dose and time must be in writing from the physician. Discontinuance must be in writing from the parent/guardian and/or physician.
  • Changes in the administration of non-prescription medications must be in writing from the parent/guardian and/or physician.
  • Medication orders are valid only for the current school year.
  • Only those medicines appropriate for that age child will be administered.
  • Medications from foreign countries will not be accepted or administered by the school nurse or the principal's designee.